1. What exactly is GrowOK?
- The GrowOK program designed to explore the product/market fit of a new business concept and create jobs in rural Oklahoma. Each program includes an intensive one-day, in-person workshop, with the option to complete outside activities and consulting calls for each participating company/entrepreneur. For more information see our “About GrowOK” page.
2. What type of companies and concepts are right for the program?
- GrowOK businesses fit into one of the following categories:
- Concept – An idea for a business with no current revenue or customers
- Proof-of-concept – A business with a few initial customers or a company with a prototype
- Established Business – A business earning revenue and seeking growth
- And often possess these distinctive qualities:
- Growth Oriented- A business that can eventually employ multiple people
- Experienced- An entrepreneur or team with industry experience relevant to the business/concept
- Innovative- A business that is creating a new solution to a market problem
- For-profit- A business that will generate revenue and jobs
For more information see our Participant page.
3. What types of participants are right for the GrowOK program?
- Ideal GrowOK Participants Meet the Following Guidelines:
- A resident of the state of Oklahoma
- A tribal citizen or a resident of rural Oklahoma
- Commitment to the success of the business