Ideal GrowOK Participants Meet the Following Guidelines:
- A resident of the state of Oklahoma
- A tribal citizen or a resident of rural Oklahoma
- Commitment to the success of the business
GrowOK businesses fit into one of the following categories:
- Concept – An idea for a business with no current revenue or customers
- Proof-of-concept – A business with a few initial customers or a company with a prototype
- Established Business – A business earning revenue and seeking growth
And often possess these distinctive qualities:
- Growth Oriented- A business that can eventually employ multiple people
- Experienced- An entrepreneur or team with industry experience relevant to the business/concept
- Innovative- A business that is creating a new solution to a market problem
- For-profit- A business that will generate revenue and jobs
Still not sure if GrowOK is for you?
- Are you an Oklahoma resident?
- Do you live in a tribal or rural area?
- Do you have a new business idea, product, or service?
- Is the business or idea for profit?
- Are you creating new solutions to a market problem?
- Are you wanting to expand your business and customer base?
- Are you and your team committed to the success of the venture?
- Do you or your team have industry experience relevant to the new business?
If you answered yes to all of the above, we’d love for you to register for GrowOK!